Search Engine Optimization, also known as SEO is the process of optimizing and promoting a website to gain higher search engine rankings adopting the guidelines laid out by authority search engines such as Google. SEO is the sustainable part of your marketing mix bringing increased traffic and sales to a conversion optimized website.See Our Clients Rankings Here
Advantages of SEO
- Free and targeted traffic
- Sustainable Long Term Standings
- Outrank your competition
- Increase traffic and sales
- Sales tool that works for you 24/7
- Cost effective and measurable
SEO is two staged, on-page SEO and off-page SEO. On Page:
- Initial keyword research
- Competition analysis
- Content optimization
- Ensuring your meta title tags capture keywords
- Meta Description
- Meta Keywords
- Correct Coding and site speed
- And More….
Off Page: Once your website is 100% search engine friendly then it’s time to build the authority of your website. This is done by obtaining and building links from other websites to yours. These are called backlinks. Our off-page promotion strategies have been tested over many many years. Our clients websites continue to outrank their competition as can be seen from these results.
As you can see from this video, Google spiders have to crawl websites by finding embedded links on other websites. The more links found pointing to your website the higher your website will rank. It’s important to obtain and build links from diverse and numerous content relevant websites but the higher the page rank on these websites that have your links embedded on them the better you will rank. Google suggests you ask your SEO Company or any other SEO Companies you might approach the following questions:
- Can you show me examples of your previous work and share some success stories? Yes! Visit our SEO Results page and Client Testimonials
- Do you follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines? Yes! All our clients sites use webmaster tools and guidelines
- Do you offer any online marketing services or advice to complement your organic search business? Yes! Check out our Online Marketing Services.
- What kind of results do you expect to see, and in what timeframe? How do you measure your success? Increase rankings for your keywords anywhere from2 months to 12 months. Our clients have increased website traffic and increased sales.
- What’s your experience in my industry? We have worked in a variety of industries. Get in touch and let us know your industry.
- What’s your experience in my country/city? We have worked with clients in many countries. Get in touch and let us know your country.
- What’s your experience developing international sites? We have had clients in many different countries.
- What are your most important SEO techniques? Building quality content that is worthwhile linking back to and staying up to date with Google’s ever changing guidelines.
- How long have you been in business? We have a collective experience of 15 years.
- How can I expect to communicate with you? Will you share with me all the changes you make to my site, and provide detailed information about your recommendations and the reasoning behind them? We have an open door policy and communication is made easy through multiple channels, phone, email, facebook, twitter, linkedin and our support desk. We document our on-page and off-page SEO practices and send detailed monthly reports to you.