OMG has been growing local and international businesses since 2008. We are passionate about Digital Marketing and love building long-lasting relationships with our clients but more importantly, internally here at our small but dynamic agency as well.
We are looking for a junior-mid level Paid Advertising Specialist to join our other PPC Managers and the rest of our team. If you are enthusiastic and have a passion for generating leads and sales with the highest ROI then read on.
About the position:
The duties of the position will include but not limited to:
– At least 1-year experience in Online Marketing or similar role
– Highly organized and deadline driven
– Good communications skills
– The ability to work within a team and independently
– Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
Send your CV and a covering note to email@example.com
Salary negotiable dependant on experience level.
We have an immediate creative internship position available with OMG Online, an established marketing company located in Millerton, Cape Town
We’re looking for someone with a drive to learn more about the world of online marketing. As a Creative Intern, you will have a chance to work on a wide variety of projects that span across multiple departments.
You will work alongside our marketing professionals, providing real-world experience while working on projects as well as assisting with some Creative Department administrative tasks.
The type of work you will be doing:
Monitoring and eventually optimizing paid ads across (SEM and Social)
Liasing with Clients
General Office Admin (support to marketing and sales department)
Social Media Maintenance Tasks
Marketing Related Studies/Experience
Design Skills/Experience – Creativity is essential so if you have experience in design and the ability to use Photoshop/ Canva, it would be a big advantage.
Communication Skills – Ability to communicate effectively and to give and receive detailed feedback
I.T Literate – Be prepared to learn new software quickly if need be.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short reason why you are an excellent fit.
On Craig’s Onefm 94.0 radio show this week he interviews Carolina Cassini from TuscanDream.com. She was visiting Cape Town all the way from Italy.
She has been an internet entrepreneur since 1999 and during the show, they share awesome tips and advice to be successful in the digital age. Everything from SEO, Google Adwords, Social media and good old branding.
Catch Craig’s show every Tuesday between 6-8pm or stream directly from the Onefm website.
Are you highly energetic, a go-getter, a ‘sell with good intentions’ kinda person, with buckets of enthusiasm and the ambition to earn big?
We’re looking for another sales person to join our team. We are focused on delivering the absolute best service and results for our clients; we are a very vibrant, energetic, and dynamic digital marketing company that continues to grow.
Our goals are to reach business owners that deserve the best so that they can enjoy the fruits of our labour. It’s our moral obligation to reach business owners in need and make them aware that we can help. ‘We do stuff that matters with people that we care about.’
While it is essential that you’re a strong closer, you will also need to have the ability to make clients feel comfortable and at ease, while building tailored marketing solutions according to their budget and business objectives.
Our new office is centrally located in the Milnerton area.
– source new clients!!
– retaining old clients and ensure repeat business
– prepare sales action plans and strategies
– maintain sales records and reports
– schedule sales activities
– build up the company’s client database and keep it updated
– achieve sales targets
– create sales proposals & presentations
– respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
– participate in sales events
– matric or equivalent
– an established business network
– high achiever with a proven sales record
– attention to detail
– take pride in your work
– willing to go the extra mile
– have a passion for sales and marketing
– ability to adapt to existing framework and processes
– valid code eight drivers licence and own car essential
– knowledge of principles and practices of sales
– knowledge of customer service principles
– experience in preparing presentations
– proven ability to achieve sales targets
– computer literacy is a given-
Understanding of search engines, social media, analytics and other digital strategies
– marketing diploma
– digital marketing courses
– planning and strategizing
– verbal and written communication
– negotiation skills
– resilience and tenacity
– stress tolerant
– goal drive
If you meet the requirements please contact us