Display Advertising is usually used for creating brand awareness and increasing traffic to your website unlike search advertising where we focus on ROI and someone taking a valuable action.
Display advertising means that ads are displayed on websites relevant to your business, with more than a billion websites to choose from, making Google one of the largest advertising platforms in the world.With display advertising we choose the best targeting methods that best suits your business and your business objectives.
Here at Online Marketing Guys we strive to not only create brand awareness but to give a strong brand presence across the network and connect online users with your brand.
- Gets distributed on a wide platform
- Reaches the right audience
- Cost effective
- Contextual Targeting is when a users search term is relevant to the content on your site. Eg: If your a interior design company, you can advertise to users searching for home interior decorators.
- Placement Targeting is targeting websites that are related to your business. Eg: your a shoe factory, you can advertise on websites related to sports like running.
- Topic Targeting is targeting websites with a particular topic that is related to your business. Eg:Your an airline company, your can target uses who visit websites about travelling.
- Interest is targeting users that show an interest that is related to your site. Eg: Your an accounting firm, you can target users who have previously visited a website about finance.