What is Remarketing? Well, remarketing is when you advertise to users who have already been to your website and show them tailor made ads when browsing the web or when they are searching on Google.
Remarketing works in the above funnel levels. This means that users are only becoming aware and interested in a certain products or services. On average 90% of users wont covert the first time mainly because they are still in the begining stages of the buying funnel and are busy shopping around. Remarketing is a way to re-connect with users who left your site by showing them tailored messages or offer’s to help encourage them to return to your site by means of upselling or cross-selling.
- Users visit your site.
- Users get added to a what we call a remarketing list.
- Users leave your site.
- Your ads follow users around and appear on different websites while they continue browsing the internet.
- Highly targeted.
- Creates brand awareness.
- Increases Visibility.
- Improves click-through rate and ROI.
- Reach all visitors.
- Showcase different product categories.
- Appeal to visitors who didn’t convert.
- Re-Engage with visitors with abandon shopping baskets.
- Up-selling and cross-selling to existing customers.
- Reach existing customers after a certain time period.