As an SEO company in Cape Town, South Africa, our soul purpose is to increase rankings, grow traffic from a number of sources and grow your business. Search Engine
Search Engine Optimisation, also known as SEO is the process of optimising and promoting a website to gain higher search engine rankings adopting the guidelines laid out by authority search engines such as Google.
SEO is the sustainable part of your marketing mix bringing increased highly qualified traffic and sales to a conversion optimized website. The best way to optimize a website to make it for your visitors and to provide them with everything they need to know before they decide to make contact. By creating a website with a high level of usability and the right type of content, your website will rise up in the search engine results.See Our Clients Rankings Here
Advantages of SEO
- Free and targeted traffic that are searching for your products/services.
- Increased local business
- Sustainable long term standings
- Outrank your competition
- Increase traffic and sales
- Sales tool that works for you 24/7
- Greater authority in your industry
- Cost effective and measurable
SEO is two staged, on-page SEO and off-page SEO. On Page SEO:
- Initial keyword research
- Competition analysis
- Content optimization
- Ensuring your meta title tags capture keywords
- Meta description
- Meta keywords is no longer used for SEO
- Correct coding and site speed
- Internal linking
- Image optimization
- And More….
Off Page SEO: Once your website search engine optimization is in place, it’s time to build the authority of your website. Our clients websites continue to outrank their competition as can be seen from these results.
Google spiders have to crawl websites by finding embedded links on other websites. The more links found pointing to your website the higher your website will rank. It’s important to obtain and build links from diverse and numerous content relevant websites but the higher the page rank on these websites that have your links embedded on them the better you will rank. Google suggests you ask your SEO Company or any other SEO Companies you might approach the following questions:
- Can you show me examples of your previous search engine optimization work and share some success stories? Yes! Visit our Client Testimonials
- Do you follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines? Yes! All our clients sites use webmaster tools and guidelines.
- Do you offer any online marketing services or advice to complement your organic search business? Yes! Check out our Online Marketing Services.
- What kind of results do you expect to see, and in what timeframe? How do you measure your success? Increase rankings for your keywords anywhere from 2 – 12 months. Our clients have increased website traffic and increased sales.
- What’s your search engine optimization experience in my industry? We have worked in a variety of industries. Get in touch and let us know your industry.
- What’s your experience in my country/city? We have worked with clients in many countries. Get in touch and let us know your country.
- What’s your experience developing international sites? We have had clients in many different countries.
- What are your most important SEO techniques? Building quality content that is worthwhile linking back to and staying up to date with Google’s ever changing guidelines. We also are able to fix old seo that has been implemented in the past.
- How long have you been in business? We have a collective experience of 27 years.
- How can I expect to communicate with you? Will you share with me all the changes you make to my site, and provide detailed information about your recommendations and the reasoning behind them? We have an open door policy and communication is made easy through multiple channels, phone, email, facebook, twitter, linkedin and our support desk. We document our on-page and off-page search engine optimization practices and send detailed monthly reports to you.