OMG has been growing local and international businesses since 2008. We are passionate about Digital Marketing and love building long-lasting relationships with our clients but more importantly, internally here at our small but dynamic agency as well.
We are looking for a junior-mid level Paid Advertising Specialist to join our other PPC Managers and the rest of our team. If you are enthusiastic and have a passion for generating leads and sales with the highest ROI then read on.
About the position:
The duties of the position will include but not limited to:
- Account Management on various pay-per-click (PPC) platforms such as Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn and Bing
- Strategy and campaign creation
- Monitoring and assessment of campaign performance and identifying optimization opportunities
- Ability to implement solutions and improvements
- Recording adjustments and additions for reporting
- Managing of budgets accordingly
- Continually split test variables such as ad copy, images, call to actions and landing pages
- Strategizing and creation of new campaigns
- Research on keywords, audiences and other targeting options
– At least 1-year experience in Online Marketing or similar role
– Highly organized and deadline driven
– Good communications skills
– The ability to work within a team and independently
– Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Adwords certified
- Analytics certified
- Design skills
Send your CV and a covering note to email@example.com
Salary negotiable dependant on experience level.